Who We Are
Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is the nation's preeminent junior resource-focused investment firm. Founded in 1993, Sprott Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott, Inc. (SII-TSX), a Toronto-based public asset management firm.
We are a U.S. broker-dealer focused on the natural resource sectors including precious metals, base metals, oil & gas, agriculture, water, and alternative energy.
What We Do
We believe that the most successful resource investors are those who have access to objective guidance. Through our team of resource specialists and commitment to peerless customer service, we assist our clients in creating a personalized resource 'backbone' to their overall investment plan.
We employ geologists, mining and petroleum engineers, and specialists in the resource finance sector in order to provide our clients information to make informed natural resource investing decisions. We offer full-service investment brokerage including both secondary market and, for qualified investors, private placement products.
Our clients are small and large individual and institutional investors who want a portion of their portfolio invested in the natural resource sectors, especially in junior exploration companies. We serve clients in the U.S. and across the globe. Canadian investors should contact Sprott Private Wealth in Toronto.
We are committed to natural resource investing and are dedicated to helping you be a successful natural resource investor. As part of that commitment, we would like to offer you a no-obligation resource portfolio consultation.
Review my portfolio »
Market Insights From Sprott
- Rick Rule: This Bear Market Will Be The Author of a Bull Market”
- Rick Rule: Always Buy a Stock for a Reason; Sell if it Disappears
- It'll be elephants charging keyhole when money is back in oil: Nuttall
- Rick Rule: Opportunities and Risks Within The Energy Sector
- Sprott chief John Wilson urges Bank of Canada to defend the dollar
- Input Capital: A niche business model that's attracting investors like Sprott
- Rick Rule: Preparing for the Inevitable
- Rick Rule on Value Paradigm in Natural Resources and Recap of Symposium
- Gold bull: Mania ahead
- Sprott's Trey Reik: "Gold Markets Are Very Fragile and Shallow Right Now" (Reuters)
Sprott Upcoming Events
January 24 - 25, 2016
Vancouver Convention Centre West
1055 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3
The Oxford Club's Investment U Conference
April 13 - 16, 2016
The Park Hyatt Aviara
7100 Aviara Resort Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Managed Account Investing
in Natural Resources
For investors that prefer to delegate the management of their money to a professional investment manager, please visit SprottUSA.com